Aim of program:
The program aims at making participants aware of the science behind efficient, minimal and sustainable weight training.
It then integrates the importance and value of Meditation in dealing with mental/emotional issues that weakens their discipline and can can also help them in becoming stress free, calm, energetic and lead a fearless, blissful and wisdomful life.
Opportunity to Learn:
- The science behind weight training and muscle building
- How to burn fat with minimal cardio?
- How lifting minimal weights can result in massive fat burn?
- Efficient and sustainable weight training methods.
- How to adjust your diet and build muscle with the home-diet that is available to you easily(Vegetarian diet).
- How Meditation can be a part of gym routine?
- How Meditations can help in learning these concepts in five-times lesser time?
- How Meditations can heal any self discipline issues?
- You are a layman who want to understand the science behind weight training so that you can train yourself and at the same time know that what you are doing with yourself.
- You are a working professional having very less time for exercise.
- Your age is 30+, 40+ or 50+ and lifting heavy weights or doing longer workouts is no longer feasible.
- You want to know which Indian home diet(e.g. Parantha, dals, milk) can help in building muscles.
- You are a women who think weight training is only for men.
- You travel most of the time and thus can not have a personal trainer.
- You want a workout routine that you can sustain for years to come.
- You want to get out of the mental blocks that make you lazy, for e.g.:
- Poor Self discipline.
- Can’t exercise alone.
- Low Self Esteem.
- Overwhelming day to day commitments.
- People eating up your time.
- OR Any other psychological issues(i.e. Issues related to the mental and emotional state) that stops you from being a regular gym person.
A two hour workshop.
Date: Sunday, 4th June 2017
Time: Morning 11:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.
Note: Please book your seat in advance(subject to availability)
Energy Exchange: Rs 1000/person
Yogi Jnana Param is a highly qualified and experienced professional who has made a transition from a successful career as a software engineer to pursue his passion for Spiritual Sciences.
With 18+ years of experience in the field of software engineering, Yogi Jnana Param has developed strong analytical and problem-solving skills that he applies to his work as a certified Life Coach, Kriya Kundalini Yoga Teacher, Reiki Master Healer, and Trained Past Life Regression Facilitator.
Yogi Jnana Param has been specializing in the Twin Flames journey since the year 2015 when he began his own personal journey and successfully achieved harmonious union with his twin flame within a couple of years.
As a result, he has developed a unique perspective on this topic that he shares with his clients.
Yogi Jnana Param has earned his certifications from Deva Eternal Yoga, which is a highly respected and reputable organization in the field of spiritual and healing practices.
His qualifications and extensive experience make him a highly authoritative source on Spiritual Sciences and the Twin Flames journey.
By sharing his credentials and expertise on his website, Yogi Jnana Param establishes himself as a knowledgeable and experienced professional, providing his clients with valuable insights and guidance to help them achieve their personal and spiritual goals.