Aim of this program is to make you a confident and professional yoga & meditation teacher and for that we provide deep knowledge in this program.
Yoga helps in self discipline and self-control, leading to immense amount of awareness, concentration and higher level of consciousness.
Even if you aren’t planning on teaching, this program is for all. It makes us a better human being by practicing knowledge gained in our daily life.
From this program you will know what is yoga in true sense and it is not only yoga asana but much more than that.
- To enable students to understand science of yoga and meditation so that by applying the knowledge gained they can bring a change in their lives and lives of others.
- To awaken students towards true life purpose.
- To enable the student to have good physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health.
- To attain higher level of consciousness and form divine connection.
- To activate energy centers, thereby releasing emotional blockages and unblocking energy channels through different yogic practices.
Our Online Certification Course in Science of Yoga & Meditation Teacher Training, delivers a comprehensive, theoretical and practical hands-on training program.
Trainees emerge from our program as confident teachers with a strong and solid teaching skill set ready to begin their career.
Alongside developing the art of teaching, trainees also gain a comprehensive understanding of the practice of Yoga Asanas, Philosophy, physiology, Adjustment & Alignment, Mantra chanting, Chakras, Anatomy, Mudras, Pranayama and Meditation.
Our curriculum takes you through the essential elements required to deepen and enrich your own yoga practice and to teach students with confidence.
Our expert team of teachers will guide you from the fundamental stages to teaching with ease.
We believe that the priority outcome of a Teacher Training Course should be the ability to teach a professional class with excellent skills when you complete your training.
We greatly value the emotional, spiritual and physical investment students make to attend a Teacher Training course.
Our curriculum includes the following:
- Asana techniques including identification of common misalignment, including training and practice in Bandhas, Pranayama, Kriyas, chanting and meditation.
- Yoga philosophy of Eight Limbs of Ashtanga and Raja Yoga and introduction to Yoga Sutras and Bhagvat Gita.
- Anatomy and Physiology including chakras, mudras, nadis and health benefits of yoga
- Ethics for Yoga Teachers
- Yoga Business Management
- Teaching Methodology including sequencing, adjusting, teaching standards, and teacher and learner styles
- Classroom Management
In conjunction with taking the journey to becoming a teacher, trainees study Yoga Philosophy with an emphasis on how you can incorporate this into your own practice and day-to-day life.
Chanting, meditation and pranayama provide spiritual structure and compliment the more physical practices of the curriculum.
* International Residents Discount – International residents can save extra 5% by using remitly.com to transfer fee OR by using Indian local bank transfer method.
* College Student Discount – College students can show their current college ID card to get additional 20% off.
* Repeaters – If you want to repeat this course then you can do so by paying 30% of total fee.
- Fee once received will be non refundable.
- Fee once received is non transferable i.e. It won’t be adjusted in any other course.
- Fee for international students includes priority support outside our working hours.