Next Batch starts on:
Date: Sunday 27th June 2021
Time: 7 AM IST
Teacher: Ritu Om/Param
Registration closing date: 23rd June, 2021
- Batch will start with Minimum 15 students
- This program is conducted only once a year
- See Fee and discounts below.
Students who had completed Basic Inner Work 1 Program can join this program. This program takes the understanding from our Basic inner work program to a whole new level.
The aim of Advanced Inner Work 1 program is to teach advanced tools and techniques for inner work.
Utilizing the knowledge from ancient Yogic Wisdom and modern Energy Clearing techniques, this program teaches following:
- Advanced Kriyas of Kriya Kundalini Yoga Program.
- Powerful attunement by Yogi BuddhaDeva for one of the higher kriyas.
- Advanced Life Transformation tools and techniques.
- How Karma gets Transferred and how to safe guard yourself?
- How Spiritual Parasites i.e. Cursed Souls effects us & how to get free from them?
- Advanced Energy clearing techniques to clear deeper energetic blockages.
- A complete summary about Twin Flame Phenomena
- Total Number of classes: 7
- Class frequency: One class in two weeks
- Class duration: 1.5 – 2 hrs.
- Class types:
- Group: A group of twin flames doing inner work and moving ahead together on their journey.
- Course duration – Approx. 3 months
* International Residents Discount – International residents can save extra 5% by using any payment method of their choice and thus paying transfer charges them self.
* College Student Discount – College students can show their current college ID card to get additional 20% off.
* Repeaters – If you want to repeat this course then you can do so by paying 30% of total fee.
Rs 5,100/ USD 100
Rs 18,500/ USD 370
Rs 28,800/ USD 575
If you choose to pay per class then total course fee will be : Rs 36,000/ USD 720
- Fee once received will be non refundable.
- Fee once received is non transferable i.e. It won’t be adjusted in any other course.
- Fee is subject to change without prior notice. So, by paying fees in advance, you are not affected by any price changes.
- International students –
- People residing outside India are considered international students.
- Fee for international students includes priority support outside our working hours.