Aim of program:
The program aims at making participants aware of the science behind efficient, minimal and sustainable weight training.
It then integrates the importance and value of Meditation in dealing with mental/emotional issues that weakens their discipline and can can also help them in becoming stress free, calm, energetic and lead a fearless, blissful and wisdomful life.
Opportunity to Learn:
- The science behind weight training and muscle building
- How to burn fat with minimal cardio?
- How lifting minimal weights can result in massive fat burn?
- Efficient and sustainable weight training methods.
- How to adjust your diet and build muscle with the home-diet that is available to you easily(Vegetarian diet).
- How Meditation can be a part of gym routine?
- How Meditations can help in learning these concepts in five-times lesser time?
- How Meditations can heal any self discipline issues?
- You are a layman who want to understand the science behind weight training so that you can train yourself and at the same time know that what you are doing with yourself.
- You are a working professional having very less time for exercise.
- Your age is 30+, 40+ or 50+ and lifting heavy weights or doing longer workouts is no longer feasible.
- You want to know which Indian home diet(e.g. Parantha, dals, milk) can help in building muscles.
- You are a women who think weight training is only for men.
- You travel most of the time and thus can not have a personal trainer.
- You want a workout routine that you can sustain for years to come.
- You want to get out of the mental blocks that make you lazy, for e.g.:
- Poor Self discipline.
- Can’t exercise alone.
- Low Self Esteem.
- Overwhelming day to day commitments.
- People eating up your time.
- OR Any other psychological issues(i.e. Issues related to the mental and emotional state) that stops you from being a regular gym person.
A two hour workshop.
Date: Sunday, 4th June 2017
Time: Morning 11:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.
Location: #2594, Phase 11, Sector 65, Mohali, Punjab, India, 160062, Back side of Gurudawara
Note: Please book your seat in advance(subject to availability)